Re: [Aroid-l] amorph gigas/ goetzei

If you do spiders, I need an ID on one...
Susan

"D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com> wrote:
". . . and I didn't keep the scarab beetle."

Sigh.

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist
((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
707 Dead Cat Alley
Suite 201
Woodland, CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Invasive Invertebrate Species
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton
? Zooplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Joplin, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA
www.ecoanalysts.com