Re: [Aroid-l] Typhonium horsfieldi

I don't know if I wrote back about this or not.... the tubers can be stored dry from my experience.  On the other hand, they obviously have lots of very small offsets, and can handle water because I had them come back up again in pots that kept being watered.... so in the end, take your pick.  They seem quite resilient.

Allan Tetzlaff

"D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com> wrote:
Howdy!

Thanks!

You are the only person who replied. I really appreciate your commenting.

How are the plants? The A. haematospadix has not stirred yet.

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

707 Dead Cat Alley

Suite 201

Woodland, CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Invasive Invertebrate Species

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

● Zooplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Joplin, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com