Re: [Aroid-l] Typhonium horsfieldi

I don't know if I wrote back about this or not.... the tubers can be stored dry from my experience.  On the other hand, they obviously have lots of very small offsets, and can handle water because I had them come back up again in pots that kept being watered.... so in the end, take your pick.  They seem quite resilient.
Allan Tetzlaff

"D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com> wrote:
What is the best way to store dormant T. horsfieldi tubers? Dry or in soil? If in soil, should I keep the pots on a bed of moist sand?
D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist
EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
707 Dead Cat Alley
Suite 201
Woodland, CA 95695 USA
?? Invertebrate Taxonomy
?? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
?? Bioassessment and Study Design
?? Endangered Invertebrate Species
?? Invasive Invertebrate Species
?? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton
?? Zooplankton
Moscow, ID ?? Bozeman, MT ?? Woodland, CA ?? Joplin, MO ?? Selinsgrove, PA
Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list