Re: [Aroid-l] Amor atroviridis - no leaf

Hello Marek,

4 of my 5 A. atroviridis did it the same way. Flower in late July, and
then ...nothing. The roots also died off, so I put them to sleep in the
soil without watering 'til  next year. I think this should be normal after
the flowering happened even without pollination. Only one tuber, where the
shoot was badly hurt, made a leaf, which is still alive. Maybe the others
will bring out a leave next year?!

Btw, the smell of the inflorescence was like cheese (or dirty feet)!

Georg
(sorry for my weak English!)

Marek Argent sagte: