Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:03 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Amor atroviridis - no leaf

Hello,

This spring I bought a tuber of Amor atroviridis, which I planted in the garden.
It bloomed in August and it still hasn't put any leaf
It is getting cold outside so I have taken the plant home.
I'm afraid if it doesn't put the leaf the tuber will weaken or die.
What to do? Water it still or wait?

Please help
Marek