Re: [Aroid-l] Amor atroviridis - no leaf

Hello all,

I have the same problem like Marek. My Amorphophallus atroviridis also boomed in June this year and until now there is no leaf at all.

The same happened with my 1.5 Kg bulbifer tuber. After blooming in June nothing happens. Should I let it in the soil or store it outside for winter ?

While hoping for help…

Best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Rainer Holtappels