[Aroid-l] Monstera Hybrid attempt seeds.

I cannot not be 100% sure if these are hybrids until they being to grow. I do know that no other flower head has produce seeds for me and that the ones I had crossed with did. This gives me a pretty good idea that it took but we will have to see to be sure.

I was not sure if this is what a fully rippened seed looked like but the fruit had started to liquify and they were still green looking to I figure they keep this like green look.

The first two seed heads produced the most seeds. You can notice they are swollen a bit more than the last two seed heads are.

Here is a pic of the fruit with the seeds cut out.

Fruit with seeds
Aroid-L mailing list