[Aroid-l] Anthurium faustomirandae

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the help and input on Anthurium faustomirandae.  I received, almost instantly, several great adult specimen photos plus quite a bit more information, especially on the size of the species.
For those who have sent personal notes suggesting I have the spelling incorrect, there are many sources on the internet that have used other spellings than the one Dr. Croat originally used when he published A. faustomirandae.  There is a quote in the article from Dr. Croat explaining why the correct name is "fausto" instead of "faustino".  You can check either of the major plant name sources to verify the correct spelling is "faustomirandae".
If you missed it, or didn't read the final version, thanks to Ron, Julius, Windy, LariAnn and others I think we've got just about all the good info on the species now posted:
But if I missed something important, please send it on!  Thanks again for the assist!
Steve Lucas
We collect and grow many rare and
exotic tropical plants and orchids.  Take
the "Rainforest Tour" at:
Aroid-L mailing list