Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium faustomirandae

Steve:

Picture of  A. faustomirandae from Windy taken at Silver Krome Gardens is actually a picture of one of Bill's faustino hybrids.... Anth. (faustomirandae x clarinervium).  it has also been successfully hybridized with Anth. podophyllum.  Dr. Croat says Central american anthuriums will often hybridize with other Central american species which are not in their group.

Denis
silver Krome gardens