Looking for Anthurium clidemioides

  • Subject: Looking for Anthurium clidemioides
  • From: Chuck Nishihira <dfmanuran@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 04:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

Not completely sure if this is proper, so if it needs to be deleted, please do so.  Also, while I've enjoyed reading the archives for many years, I have only joined very recently.

I am looking for a cutting of Anthurium clidemioides.  I am willing to buy or trade.  At present I only have a few interesting aroids to offer. A few of the things I have are: a division of Philodendron "joepii", P. "Burle Marx Fantasy", P. imbe aurea, and Bucephelandra sp.  If any one has a piece, please contact me at dfmanuran@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot,

btw, I look forward to many interesting conversations with everyone about aroids.

Aroid-L mailing list