A.Titanum Leaf curl/desiccation?

  • Subject: A.Titanum Leaf curl/desiccation?
  • From: David <onimua@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:37:14 -0400

Hello everyone,

Recently I noticed a problem with a couple of my amorphophallus titanums, mainly with their leaflet. Although they start to grow just fine, when it comes to opening the leaf they seem to be deformed somehow and I'm not sure what is causing it. The others seem to be doing just fine, so I'm not sure what's happenin with this one (and at least one other one that had the same issue, but eventually unfurled a couple of weeks later and is now going dormant). The ones that have had this issue are young (I'd estimate less than two years old). The ones that are older do not have this problem. Any advice would be appreciated.

Aroid-L mailing list