HELP ANYONE! I WANT A LIST OF VENDORS CONTACT INFO 4 AROID CONVENTION

  • Subject: HELP ANYONE! I WANT A LIST OF VENDORS CONTACT INFO 4 AROID CONVENTION
  • From: Ty York <exoticplant07@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 04:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

Help anyone that has information on the Aroid convention. I want to get a
list of vendors with full contact info so I can try to buy from them. I have
been working on a plant business for a couple years now and slowly grow
ing. I barely get by to live but each year is better than the last. I really
 want to buy amorphophallus varieties, arisaema's, and some other aroids
that goe dormant and a few od ones. There is nothing like these avalible in
Tennessee and I have a lot of buyers here eager to buy them if I can get
them. I collect all type of plants for my own personal satisfaction. I wanted
so bad to make it down there but business slowed down so much before I could
 save up. I sell at the local farmers market here and do pretty good. I need
variety though and the customers love my rare finds. I just need more of
 them, so please anyone that could help me out I would be so thankful. I have tried to buy paeonifolius with no luck but one here or there. I
have even tried to contact ver seas companies with no replies. Most bulbs
on ebay are too high to resale and there is not a bulk qty. avalible of
any types. I would like to get names of foreign sellers so I may call them
while they are here in the US and maybe get some stock before they leave the
US. I have never gottenany bulbs in the US successfully. Thanks for any
 help anyone can offer.

Ty York   email address exoticplant07@yahoo.com

Hope everyone enjoys the show. I will try next year to make it.