Amorphophallus titanum for sale

  • Subject: Amorphophallus titanum for sale
  • From: "Enid" <enigo@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:39:03 -0400

Hi all,
I have an enormous, blooming size A. titanum tuber to sell for a friend.
The tuber was grown from seed germinated 9 years ago. It weighs 38 pounds. The tuber went dormant about 2 months ago and it is sprouting now with a bud that is about 2 inches tall with some root growth. It is highly likely that this current sprouting bud is a flower bud.
This is really a great opportunity for a Botanical Garden to generate huge traffic to their garden.... or even a private collector.
Please contact me off list if interested for pictures and price.

Best regards,
Enid Offolter
Natural Selections Exotics
Aroid-L mailing list