From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Helmut Reisenberger
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 11:20 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] ID

Hi John,

The juvenile and adult form rings a bell! To me it is  Raphidophora decursiva, but it has unusual short internodes. I also grow and multiply this plant since years

(mine originally came as a big cutting  from the HBV - the Boatanical Garden of Vienna / Austria, where it grows more then seven meters high in the tropical greenhouse).  For a long time I thought it was Epipremnum pinnatum, but from Peter Boyce I have learned the difference. Presently I do grow both, the Raph. and the Epi., to be introduced to the European market. PS: Be careful, the adult leaves get more then 2,5 meters long.

Good Growing

Helmut Reisenberger