Re: Philodendron rudgeanum Schott

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron rudgeanum Schott
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:23:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Alex,

Aloha.

Could you fill in some natural history details about the habitat of Philodendron rudgeanum?  Are Philodendron acutatum and Philodendron blanchetianum found in the same habitat?  Is Anthurium longipes found only as a terrestrial?  What are the relative abundance of these species on the fazenda?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Aloha,

Leland