Psuedodracontium , horizontal planting ?

  • Subject: Psuedodracontium , horizontal planting ?
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:12:58 +1000

I just planted some very long P. fallax tubers , and was lucky to have an extra tall pot to put them in . But if they get any longer , what will I grow them in next year ?
Could I grow them just by laying them in a large pot instead of standing up ?
I thought this might intiate some dormant growth points along the length of the tuber somehow , and maybe give some offsets . There are some very nice glazed ceramic pots available that are nearly 1m high , though a bit expensive , they would be perfect for these .

Michael Pascall,

Find great deals on eBay Net yourself a bargain
Aroid-L mailing list