Anthurium ID

Leland, can you possibly post a photo of your inflorescence?  I took the description of the inflorescence from Dr. Croat's field notes and have not seen an inflorescence on any of my four plants.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

Dear Harry,

Aloha.

I am answering myself a bit.  I just read a little further down on Steve Lucas' article on Anthurium balaoanum where the spadix is described as maroon turning to brown...my spadix is a yellow green...if my memory is serves me correctly. The inflorescence is held erect.

Aloha,

Leland