  • Subject: FC_Distribution_2008/2
  • From: Fausto Ceni <fausto@faustoceni.it>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:47:16 +0200

Dear friends,

I have something to distribute this year also.

Althought offer in exchange is very, very appreciated, it is
not necessary (I know what is to have nothing to give in
Please, don't hurt if I don't accept the plants you offer:
may be I have already them or don't love them, but your
offer is appreciated in the same way both if I accept it or not.
You should only understand that the people that gave me more
plants, literature or support in the past, will have the
priority in the choice.

I am searching:

- All (un)usual Amaryllidaceae and bulbous Liliaceae
- Sternbergia (not sicula or lutea)
- Disa, Pleione and terrestrial Orchids
- Arisaema griffithi
- Tuberous Aroids
- Insectivorous plants
- Stapelia, Lithops, cacti and other succulents, little size
- Ferns, hardy, medium - big size
- Cycads seeds
- Helleborus thibetanus & vesicarius
- Erythronium
- Your surplus: try to offer!!!!
- What grows in your country or in your garden

Rules to apply:

- Type in the subject row of the message:  FC Distribution
- I cannot give any kind of certificates.
- Money is not requested.
- The requests should be sent to my E-mail address
- They should come to me before 22 September and I will
answer and send confirmations and items only later: Please
be patient.
- Please, to help me you should:
         in the message first give your name and post address
         give genus and species;
         at the end eventually your comunications
- Remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Again: remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!
- Sure that you gave me your snail-mail address????????

This is the list:

Bulbs (some are little)

- Amarygia "alba"
- Amarygia "hermanus"
- Amarygia "rubra"
- Amarygia "select"
- Amaryllis "alba"
- Amaryllis "beacon"
- Amaryllis "red"
- Arum purpureospathum (collected in Creta)
- Dracunculus canariensis (collected in Tenerife)
- Hrmodactylus tuberosus (collected in Creta)
- Leucojum nicaensis
- Leucojum autumnale (collected in Morocco)
- Nerine sarniensis
- Ornithogalum arabicum (collected in Sicily)
- Rhodophiala pratense
- Rhodophiala bifida
- Veltheimia bracteata
- Veltheimia bracteata "rosalba"