Re: ID needed - The Curse of Auto-Focus

  • Subject: Re: ID needed - The Curse of Auto-Focus
  • From: Cyndikrall@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:17:59 EDT

Feel free to pick on me Ted, you are not the first! LOL. I know the pic was horrid, but by the time I realized it, the inflo was gone. I got a new camera for Mothers Day, and I'm still trying to get used to it, with mixed results, obviously, lol. My old camera was 10 years old and had none of the new features I have now. Ugh!

A victim! YES, I am a victim of technology!!! ;-)

Cyndi