Re: Psuedodracontium , horizontal planting ?

I remember planting the long tap-rooted, monotypic genus, Welwitschia mirabilis in recycled terracotta drain pipes.

Yes, I would have said this but you beat me to the punch. i have planted various things for the purpose  of propagation in large PVC sewer pipes, and various other drainage pipes. I can hardly pass a road  construction site with massive pipes, six feet in diameter, without wanting to steal it and plant something in it. or use it for a spare room. I am short, it could work!

tile drainage pipes are rather attractive.
Have you ever seen the size of the carrots grown in New Zealand, near their underground hot springs?

like vegetables from another solar system!

Aroid-L mailing list