fall show & sale photos

  • Subject: fall show & sale photos
  • From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:02:19 -0400

For reasons beyond my control, the webshots folks named the folder "Good
Times".  It may be true, but it sounds a bit teenish.  Perhaps that's my
level of maturity.

Anyway, here are the only partially edited photos of today's set up.
They're being loaded as I write this so if by chance this message is
published close after 11 PM EDT Friday, it's possible they won't all be
on line.

You can click on a thumbnail and then have the option of viewing it full
size.
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/567213594PFlJsi

Les