(no subject)

  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:12:59 -0500

Hi everyone,
  I wanted to share some of the pics of our beach, about 30 miles (@ High Island, Galveston is about 60 miles away or so) and some of the local areas after Ike passed through. It's amazing how the Nation pulled together to help our area, and I am in no way alone in my gratitude to all those folks. So many are out there doing some horribly gruesome jobs. Bridge City only has 14 inhabitable houses left in the whole city! We took a pretty good beating. Maybe that'll be the last major Hurricane of the season...let's all hope and pray so. (smile)
                             Everyone take care,

Aroid-L mailing list