Philodendron mamei , different forms ?

  • Subject: Philodendron mamei , different forms ?
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:51:20 +1000

I got  a few  more lengths of stem of this sp. recently , without realizing it was different .
What I have had for ages as this sp. has very angular corners .
This new one is much more rounded , and even a slightly different colour , though this may be culture .
Also slight ruffling up at the top of the petiole, similar to P.plowmanii.

 Michael Pascall,

Enter today! Win a Hotmail Go-Kart to race at Bathurst.