Re: New Aroideana, Vol. 32, 2009.

  • Subject: Re: New Aroideana, Vol. 32, 2009.
  • From: Albert M Huntington <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:27:49 -0700 (PDT)

  I'd like to join Julius in congratulating Derek and the authors on a job well done - strangely I received my copy on the same day as Julius.  It's a lot of work to put out a big book like this every year.

  For those of you who are not IAS members - the journal is NOT just full of peer-reviewed scientific articles, but as Julius noted, also contains plenty of information that is interesting to the hobby grower.

  If you'd like to see the beautiful cover of the current issue, I just loaded it into our cover archive at http://www.aroid.org/aroideana/backissues/ - hopefully the articles will be inserted into Paul Resslar's index database soon and you'll be able to see the table of contents online too...