New Aroideana, Vol. 32, 2009.

  • Subject: New Aroideana, Vol. 32, 2009.
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:59:38 -0500

Please let me join Julius and Albert.  Derek is to be highly congratulated for this work of love.  Just writing a descent article takes effort and having worked with many publishers in the past I've seen how hard it is to put out a book of this magnitude.

By the way, if any of you have an idea for an article aimed at aroid collectors and growers please drop a note to Derek.  You can can find him on the IAS member list and I know he always entertains any good ideas!  We only get out of the IAS an amount equal to what we are willing to put in so please make your name known to the group by offering to write an article of interest for either Aroideana or the IAS newsletter.

Thanks Derek!  This one is really good.

Albert M Huntington wrote:

  I'd like to join Julius in congratulating Derek and the authors on a job well done - strangely I received my copy on the same day as Julius.  It's a lot of work to put out a big book like this every year.

  For those of you who are not IAS members - the journal is NOT just full of peer-reviewed scientific articles, but as Julius noted, also contains plenty of information that is interesting to the hobby grower.

  If you'd like to see the beautiful cover of the current issue, I just loaded it into our cover archive at http://www.aroid.org/aroideana/backissues/ - hopefully the articles will be inserted into Paul Resslar's index database soon and you'll be able to see the table of contents online too...

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list