Re: ID Please Amorphophallus Central Java sp.

  • Subject: Re: ID Please Amorphophallus Central Java sp.
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:28:21 -0700

. . . looks like Amorphophallus paeonifolius to me . . . unless I am missing something . . .

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

Endangered Species

Ecological Studies

Bioassessment

Invasive Species

Plankton

Phycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ VANCOUVER

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM