Cercestis mirabilis

Does anyone on this forum have photos of Cercestis mirabilis in the fully adult form?

I'm trying to locate photos of the species taken in Africa along with the habitat, inflorescence and a close-up of a fully adult blade.  I've had a page on my site since early 2006 but would like to be able to illustrate the differences in the juvenile and adult forms of this aroid.  I know many collectors grow it but it changes shapes dramatically as it morphs into the adult form.

You can see what I have here:

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Cercestes%20miribalis%20pc.html

If you have any of the photos requested please drop me a note:

Steve@ExoticRainforest.com

Thanks!

Steve

begin:vcard