(no subject)

  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: aris nabasca <diox_25@yahoo.com.ph>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

Good day,

I'm Aris, and I would like to seek for an advice as to how could I start with my research regarding amorphophallus. I have an area of my study at roughly 1000 hectares, I know that is is to big to be my study site but still I'm so eager to do the study. What method would be possibly use in this study which regards the size of the area?
Currently, in the area, only one species yet was identified. It was an A. paeoniifolius. I have encountered as well other species which I think different from A. paeoniifolius.

I'm hoping for your kind reply. Thank you.

Get connected with chat on network profile, blog, or any personal website!
Yahoo! allows you to IM with Pingbox. Check it out!
Aroid-L mailing list