Fw:Jungle Paradise Retirement

  • Subject: Fw:Jungle Paradise Retirement
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:27:24 -0700 (PDT)

Paradise Jungle is closing their nursery due to retirement:

Hi.  I’m not too familiar with how groups operate, so I hope all people listed will be able to see this list.

We have a few things in the ‘Plants for Sale’ section of our web site, www.orchidsplus.com.  In addition, I found the following items during my quick search of the greenhouse this afternoon.  Many of these come in different sizes, so if you see something that interests you, please write to us at jrerian@epix. net for sizes, prices, and pictures.  Some may be too large to ship—sizes range from small bulbs to 8 or 9 feet tall. We like big stuff!

Alocasias

                macrorrhiza

                Borneo Giant

Amorphophallus

                albus

                bulbifer (a few)

                dunnii (aka odoratus)

                Titanum

Anthuriums

                guildingii

                hookeri

                clarinervium

                berriozabalense

                verrapazense

                vietchii

Monstera deliciosa—large leaf and small leaf

Philodendron

                crassinervium

                gigantea

                gloriosum

Pinellia tripartita

Typhonium

                divaricatum

                venosum

Xanthosoma robusta

There may be a few more scattered about, but this should do for starters. My apologies for any misspellings.

Best regards,

Jan Jost

Jungle Paradise Exotic Plants