Cercestis mirabilis photo

I received two nice responses today offering photos of Cercestis mirabilis but both were juvenile plants.  If you have a copy of Aroideana volume 8, #3 you can see the photos I've scanned below.

Below is one of Josef Bogner's photos in black and white.  I know it is big but I left it that way so you can see more detail.  What I'm hoping to find is something like this in color along with close ups of the odd leaf shape Cercestis mirabilis takes on once it matures along with a photo of the inflorescence.  If you look closely you'll see the blade divides.

Look at the bottom of the tree and you'll see blades somewhat closer to what most of us know as C. mirabilis.  As you go up the tree you'll see they begin to morph and divide and then near the top become both divided and look nothing like what we know.  I'm trying to find photos that show this growth form.

Joseph's info plus his photos are in Aroideana Volume 8, number 3.beginning on page 73.  This is a synopsis of his scientific description which I took from CATE Araceae:

LEAVES: Stem about an inch thick, climbing to a height of 30 ft., rooting. Leaves glabrous; petiole 3/4-2 ft. long, terete, grooved at the base in the adult stage, shortly sheathing; blade 6-18 in. long, 5-14 in. broad across the basal lobes, hastate or cordate-hastate, cuspidate-acuminate or shortly and rather abruptly acute, more or less sinuate along the margins, in young plants or young shoots entire, dark green, variegated with whitish between the primary veins in a pattern resembling the tips of a fern frond; in adult plants with large slit-like perforations between the primary veins on each side of the midrib, green, without variegation; front lobe ovate or oblong-ovate; basal lobes broadly rhombic-ovate, or somewhat hatchet-shaped, very obtuse, with a broad, open, very obtuse sinus between them; primary lateral veins 3-4 on each side of the midrib, stout, distant; basal nerve with 2-4 branches, denuded for 1-11/2 in. in the sinus. INFLORESCENCES: Peduncles terminal, 2-4 together, 1 1/2-2 in. long, stout. Spathe 4 in. long, fleshy, green. Spadix a little shorter than the spathe, about 1/2 in. thick. INFRUCTESCENCE: Berries red, not seen

I've attempted to "translate" the botanical language on my site here:  http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Cercestes%20miribalis%20pc.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated but at this time I can't use more juvenile plant photos.

Thanks!

Steve

www.ExoticRainforest.com

GIF image