Cercestis mirabilis photo

  • Subject: Cercestis mirabilis photo
  • From: "Enid" <enigo@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:05:20 -0400

I've grown them out and had them rambling in the bushes. They did get the split leaf, but almost completely lost the juvenile "flame" pattern on the leaves. It basically looked like a ripped leaf with an almost completetly bleached out pattern. It is much less attractive as it matures. (Aren't we all?)
I may still have photos, I'll dig around on the computer.
Aroid-L mailing list