Cercestis mirabilis photo

Please do Enid!  Josef's photos from Aroideana 8 show very odd shaped blades split to the midrib with virtually none of the markings.  I'd really like to have some good color photos!

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

Enid wrote:
I've grown them out and had them rambling in the bushes. They did get the split leaf, but almost completely lost the juvenile "flame" pattern on the leaves. It basically looked like a ripped leaf with an almost completetly bleached out pattern. It is much less attractive as it matures. (Aren't we all?)
I may still have photos, I'll dig around on the computer.
Enid

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve