First images of IAS 2009 Fall Show & Sale

  • Subject: First images of IAS 2009 Fall Show & Sale
  • From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 00:14:07 -0400

One should never begin this kind of a message with an apology but I
ignore those rules so here goes:  Camera problems precluded getting the
kinds of images I really wanted.  Regardless, the Fall Show & Sale has
some splendid material being spread out on the tables so here's a link
to some of the images:

Les Kallus
Aroid-L mailing list