  • Subject: Introduction
  • From: Ghazanfar Ghori <ghorig@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:42:52 -0400

I just joined the IAS last week and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ghazanfar Ghori, I live in the DC Metro area. My area of interest is in aquatic aroids - specifically species from the genus Cryptocoryne. I've been growing Cryptocoryne for over a decade as aquarium plants. About 3 years ago, I started to grow the ones that are a little more demanding and harder to come by and am enjoying it immensely! Anyone looking for a challenge? Enjoy collecting rare plants? Try growing these aroids!

I also maintain my blog, trying to provide as much information as I can to help others grow these plants successfully.

I hope to learn from all of you!

Aroid-L mailing list