Re: More IAS show (Sept. 18-19, 2010) info ...

Hi Dan,

we have once in a while (si Deus querer) seeds on Drac polypoides.

sometimes it is years before i by chance see them.

Julius Boos managed to germinate them, Ithing letting them float in
water for some time.

IF I see them on a plant, i'm happy to sent you some.

rgrds,     Joep Moonen