Re: More IAS show (Sept. 18-19, 2010) info ...

  • Subject: Re: More IAS show (Sept. 18-19, 2010) info ...
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 18:16:30 -0500

Dan, I hope you will find a way to be with us in the next year or two. Good plantsmen need to be at the show to share information!

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

On 9/5/2010 05:30, Johannes Moonen wrote:
Hi Dan,

we have once in a while (si Deus querer) seeds on Drac polypoides.

sometimes it is years before i by chance see them.

Julius Boos managed to germinate them, Ithing letting them float in
water for some time.

IF I see them on a plant, i'm happy to sent you some.

rgrds,     Joep Moonen