Re: Your input please? rootbound.

  • Subject: Re: Your input please? rootbound.
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 15:38:12 -0500

Thanks for the input Alison.  More to add to my file.

On 9/5/2010 05:22, Johannes Moonen wrote:

Dear Alison,

thanks for your advice !

my philodendron seedlings do good.

i don't replace them, so they all grow in one direction, the light.

is it worth turing them every or few weeks, so you have more symmetric plants ?

thanks for your advice,  Joep Moonen