IAS Banquet - Last Call

  • Subject: IAS Banquet - Last Call
  • From: Albert Huntington <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

  A friendly reminder that the time to make reservations for the banquet at the IAS Show and Sale this year is drawing to an end.  Even if you plan to pay at the show, please reserve your spot now by e-mailing me privately ( huntington@aroid.org ).  We need an accurate account ahead of time this year.

  Besides the traditional and delicious Cuban food, don't forget that Dr. Scott Mori will be giving a talk and the always popular auction of rare plants will be back as usual.  For those who are not in the know - this auction is often a place to get some excellent deals on some very rare or one-of-a-kind specimens ... and your friend and mine, Dr. Tom Croat, has expressed his surprise and delight that we were able to snag someone of Dr. Mori's caliber as speaker this year.

  Banquet reservation instructions are at http://www.aroid.org/show/banquet_info_2010.php

  Again, I know that in the past, a lot of people have waited until the last minute for this, or registered at the show itself, but this year we need your help to get an accurate count.

All the best, and hope to see you in Miami,
--Albert Huntington
Vice President, IAS