Re: Tissue Culture ? Can common folk do it?

  • Subject: Re: Tissue Culture ? Can common folk do it?
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:16:51 -0400

Nancy,

There is a searchable index on Aroid-l (saved me going to the files).

2007	30	124-138	Tony Avent	Propagation of Amorphophallus by
leaf petiole cuttings (Buy)
<http://www.aroid.org/aroideana/getarticle.php?key=MDMwMDAxNQ==Q>

He takes away a lot of the mystery.

I haven't looked back in the Aroid-l archives, but this topic or one like it
has come up in the past. It is worth getting to know all the things on
aroid-l: Aroideana stuff, aroiders, cultivar registration, and many more
gems, not to mention great galleries of images. It is not limited to members
of IAS, although we all hope that it generates membership.

Derek