Photo request

  • Subject: Photo request
  • From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 02:28:20 -0400

  As a tribute to our two lost friends, Tricia Frank & Julius Boos, I'd
like to display a photo slide show containing as many photos of the two
as possible.

I do have some of my own and have been offered a few others, but I'd
appreciate it if attendees coming to the IAS Fall Show & Sale could
share any digital photos of the two so that we could expand the collection.

I also have in my possession a DVD of the tour of Tricia's garden which
was featured on "A Gardener's Diary" a few years back.  As I mentioned
in our most recent newsletter, it will be displayed at least a couple
times on Saturday & Sunday so that any interested can view the wonderful
tour.

Les