Re: Why is Monstera deliciosa to be kept in the adult form in pot culture?

  • Subject: Re: Why is Monstera deliciosa to be kept in the adult form in pot culture?
  • From: Johannes Moonen <emeraldjunglevillage@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:42:18 -0300

Dear Ferek,

i keep M delicosa since 1991 on my lawn.  They where 2 cuttings i
'found' in Caracas. by time they developed great leaves and have
flowered, but not regulary. I don not do anyting for them, just let
them creep on the ground.
I have seen this in gardens in Fla too.

In the 60's M. deliciosa was in Holland a fashionplant.
I t might be responsible for my love for aroids.

Cheers,    Joep Moonen