Re: Re : Aroid-l] Wintering Alocasia

  • Subject: Re: Re : Aroid-l] Wintering Alocasia
  • From: michael kolaczewski <mjkolaffhbc@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Steve,
Actually, I am working on that very thing
at the moment ( among a few other things).
After I posted the Xanthosoma ID question
a while back, I decided to put an article together
to share my information and experience with other IAS members.
I will hopefully have a draft and various pictures
together in short order. I will then get in touch with
Thank you for asking !
Michael Kolaczewski
Aroid-L mailing list