Show Photo

I'm back from the show and happy to have attended. Ron Weeks sent me
this nice picture, which I send to the list (sorry if it is to big a
file). It shows what I think was an obvious visitation from one of the
IAS's dearest friends, Julius Boos. From left to right we have
Christopher Cooke-Yarborough (cousin of Julius), Ted Knight (Julius's
friend and neighbor, who assisted him during his last times and who
kept us posted throughout Julius's illness), Julius, Ron Weeks, and
Ted Held.

At the show I certainly felt the presence of both Julius and Tricia,
carrying on with the dedication each had to the IAS that added so
much. They are both missed by everyone.

Ted Held.

Aroid-L mailing list