Re: My request for writers

Hi Steve, hopefully no-one would think you silly enough to want to take on the thankless task of editor, either Aroideana nor the newsletter.  I have seen first-hand the work you put into the role of secretary and your post has motivated me to start writing for future editions.  I have been in touch with Derek directly as I assumed that was the appropriate way to go.
Keep up the good work, all of you.  It is much appreciated.
Greg Ruckert,
South Australia
Aroid-L mailing list