Re: Need amorphophallus ID

  • Subject: Re: Need amorphophallus ID
  • From: Zanezirklejr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:44:05 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a photo anywhere online of a smooth stem paeoniifolius in bloom?
In a message dated 8/16/2011 1:23:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wvturner@gmail.com writes:
Well, I hope, if it doesn't get identified to everyone's satisfaction, there will at least be a sample kept in a refrigerator. It needn't be from a living leaf. When the day comes when DNA sequencing can be done in your kitchen sink with a kit from the pharmacy, someone will figure it out.
I say that in view of the news report the other day of a man in Sweden who was trying to build a small atomic reactor in his kitchen to power his home.