2011 show

Very good banquet and after-dinner address by Peter Boyce last Saturday. I am glad that I live close enough to the location in which it is held to be able to attend painlessly.

Best of all for me, I got promises of articles for the next Aroideana from four attendees – all will be very practical in nature, which inspires me to ask all of the other growers out there to think of what part of your special knowledge you would like to share. I can help with the writing and presentation if necessary. Please, let’s make the next volume another that will be of great general interest.   Derek