Anthuriums need good home

  • Subject: Anthuriums need good home
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:20:34 -0500

Here in the upper midwest (SE Wisconsin), the time has come to bring in all
the plants for the winter.  Despite having a conservatory room and many
windows in my old Victorian house, I find myself, with all extra seedlings
and cuttings I've accumulated over the past growing season, with
insufficient room for all of them.

In addition, with an abundance of seed and very good germination, I find
myself with some nice small plants of Anthurium cordifolium and A.
willdenowii. I would hate to relegate them the compost heap.

Photo at:  http://tinyurl.com/3mp7h2f

If anyone is interested, I'd be glad to send them for the price of USPS flat
rate box ($5.20)  PayPal OK.

If anyone is interested, please contact me PRIVATELY.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aroid-L mailing list