Queued messages posted shortly

  • Subject: Queued messages posted shortly
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:29:52 -0500

I apologize for the sudden week-long pause in Aroid-L activity. I'm back
now and as the subject says, I'll be posting queued messages shortly.

It's especially unfortunate that this happened at a time when there was
discussion of the IAS that was, if not actually heated, at least warm -
I think all of the queued posts are about that topic. Or maybe it's
fortunate; I don't know. I do know that I appreciate very much that
everyone involved has been so civil in their posts even when they
obviously don't always see eye to eye.

Aroid-L mailing list