Philodendron hybrid

  • Subject: Philodendron hybrid
  • From: "John Criswick" <criswick@spiceisle.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:44:11 -0700

We were recently discussing those plantsmen who have contributed to the richness of our plant scene today, and I mentioned Bob See of South Florida.

Here are photos of the hybrid philodendron he created.

It is very slowly vining. This specimen was grown in shade but in sun it could vine even more slowly and be more chunky.

John Criswick.

Aroid-L mailing list