Re: New eAroideana available

  • Subject: Re: New eAroideana available
  • From: MARC GIBERNAU <gibernau@univ-corse.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:20:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Yes Iâm the first surprised of my hidden âtalentâ!!!!!!!!!!!! Iâll see with Albert if we can fix itâ

Best

Marc

De : aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] De la part de D. Christopher Rogers
Envoyà: vendredi 21 aoÃt 2015 21:58
à: Discussion of aroids
Objet : Re: [Aroid-l] New eAroideana available

It looks awesome!

Derek, as always you did a great job. The authors should all be proud as well.

By the way . . . I did not know Marc knew Chinese (see page 59).

Grins,

Christopher